Training for airline selections & maintaining skills for professional pilots.
AviaSim provides flight simulators for professional pilots. At the peak of performance in terms of simulation, our simulators are perfect for pilot training and maintaining skills.
Benefit from the flight simulator over a specific time period, and train on all the procedures, approaches, breakdowns necessary for your preparation in peace.
An AviaSim instructor will always be present to supervise the sessions and ensure the correct operation of the simulators. AviaSim also offers individual blocks of hours for professional pilots to maintain skills.
Prepare your airline selection.
Train according to airline programs and focus on your specific needs. Discover the JAR25 environment and works on your selection specifics.
AviaSim offers EASA certifiable airliner simulators to prepare your selections for all airlines.
Our blocks of 5 and 10 hours are perfectly suited for such preparation.
Train for the F/O to CPT Test
The AviaSim flight simulators are perfectly suited to prepare your transition.
On the agenda: Review of airline procedures, breakdowns and failures, left hand side flying familiarization.
Prepare for your yearly Sim sessions
Optimize your preparation for your annual checks by opting for our blocks of hours on our AviaSim Airliner simulators. From one to 10hours, choose the number of hours necessary for your training. Your instructor will adapt to the Airline submitted program.
CAT III Training sessions
Landing with low and no visibility in CAT III a / b / c.
Maintenance of skills on approach phase with CAT II and CAT III landings.
Our Bundled hours offers
The simulation hours are achievable in several sessions depending on your schedule and needs:
- Totally partitioned cockpit Fully functional computers and avionics – MCDU, FCU, AT operational
- 180-degree viewing provides true terrain representation in realistic photo quality 24,000 airports of departure and arrival, including 40 in high resolution (gateways, compliant taxiways…)
- Capacity of three people in the simulator (in addition to the instructor)
- Glass cockpit with fixed base
- Presence of the instructor workstation
- High-fidelity 180° visuals day and night for a faithful representation of airports, terrain and weather conditions. Fully functional cockpit including FCU, MCDU, AT,… The projection system is able to represent day, night, dawn and dusk, programmed special effects, haze, fog and a dazzling light. Airport lighting features include taxi marks, runway edges, runway center, taxi lights, head-ends, landing area, threshold markings, lighting approaches